Water Resources Investigation and Development Department of West Bengal Government requires eligible candidates for the following posts for its project ‘West Bengal Accelerated Development of Minor Irrigation Project (WBADMIP)’ on contractual basis across districts of West Bengal — Specialist, Engineer, Surveyor, Data Analyst/ Manager, Assistant, Accountant cum Computer Operator and Etc. Total vacancies – 188 Nos. Qualification norms and eligibility criteria (in brief) is as follows —
WATER RESOURCE INVESTIGATION AND DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT IS INVITING APPLICATION FOR VACANCIES IN WORLD BANK FUNDED PROJECT.
Water Resources Investigation and Development Department, Government of West Bengal, has started the World Band Funded project namely ‘West Bengal Accelerated Development of Minor Irrigation Project (WBADMIP)’. To strengthen the projects unites (DPMUs) across districts of West Bengal, Randstad India Ltd, as the recruiting agency invites application from the eligible candidates of Indian Nationality for engagement purely on contractual basis for the below mentioned positions of DPMIs at Districts & State Nodal Unit of WBADMIP.
Name of the post and No. of vacancies are —
Programme Coordinator: 18 Nos.
Institutional Development Specialist: 18 Nos.
Procurement Engineer: 18 Nos.
Surveyor: 22 Nos.
Agriculture Specialist: 18 Nos.
Environment Specialist: 18 Nos.
Database Manager: 18 Nos.
Data Analyst: 18 Nos.
GIS Specialist: 9 Nos.
Fisheries Specialist: 7 Nos.
Office Assistant: 18 Nos.
Agriculture Coordinator: 1 Nos.
Horticulture Coordinator: 1 Nos.
Fisheries Coordinator: 1 Nos.
Accountant cum Computer Operator: 3 Nos.
Eligibility Norms : — 1.Programme Coordinator:- Qualification: Master’s Degree in Information Technology or equivalent. Experience: 10 yrs. proven experience as Management Coordinator. Pay: Rs50000/- consolidated p.m.
2. Institutional Development Specialist:- Qualification: Post Graduate in Social science/ Science or bachelors in Engineering or any other related field. Must be computer literate in the use of work processor, spread sheets and any other applications used in the social development applications. Experience: 10yrs. general work experience, particularly with multi-sectoral development agencies / NGO’s / Consultants / Govt. organisations in participatory development approaches. Experience of working in community mobilisation and Rural development Projects preferably in Water sector with external agencies like World Bank or ADB etc. is desirable. Pay: Rs 50000/- consolidated p.m.
3.Procurement Engineer:- Qualification:Bachelor Degree in Engineering Experience: 3-5 yrs. experience in procurement activities like preparation of bidding documents, bid evaluation etc.
Knowledge in application of World Bank procurement guidelines and consultant selection process is desirable. Pay:Rs 35000/- consolidated p.m..
Qualification: Diploma / Certificate in survey.
Experience: 5 yrs. knowledge in survey works with knowledge in Auto Cad.
Pay:Rs 15000/- consolidated p.m.
5. Agriculture Specialist: Qualification: Master’s Degree in Agricultural Science. Experience: 5 yrs. in implementing agricultural extension and development projects. Experience in internationally funded agricultural project is desirable. Pay:Rs 40000/- consolidated p.m.
6.Fisheries Specialist:- Qualification: Master’s Degree in Fisheries Science with specialisation in Fish and Fisheries aquaculture of any relevant field. Experience: 5yrs in the field of aquaculture and inland fisheries extension. Experience in externally funded fisheries projects is desirable. Pay: Rs40000/- consolidated p.m.
7. Environment Specialist:- Qualification: Bachelor Degree in Engineering / Master’s Degree in Science with Post Graduate Degree / Diploma in Environmental Science. Experience: 10 yrs. experience in environmental management with at least 5 yrs. in carrying out initial Environmental Assessment. Environmental impact assessment and environmental management plans. Pay:Rs 50000/- consolidated p.m.
8.Database Manager:- Qualification: Bachelor Degree in Information Technology. Experience: 3yrs in the relevant field. Pay: Rs 25000/- consolidated p.m.
9. Data Analyst:- Qualification: Graduate in Science / Arts / Commerce. Experience: 2 yrs. in the relevant field. Pay: Rs 15000/- consolidated p.m.
10. Office Assistant:- Qualification: Graduate in Science / Arts / Commerce. Should be computer friendly and ready to work independently with MS Packages and networking. Experience: 5 yrs. in Govt. / Semi Govt. / Reputes organization. Pay: Rs 15000/- consolidated p.m.
11. GIS Specialist:- Qualification: Bachelor Degree in Engineering with certification / Diploma / Post Graduate Diploma in Remote Sensing and Geographical Information System from any reputed Institute with at least 2 yrs experience in the same field. Or Master Degree in Geography or Geology with certification / Diploma / Post Graduate Diploma in Remote Sensing and Geographical Information System from any reputed Institute with at least 2 yrs experience in the same field. Pay: Rs 40000/- consolidated p.m.
12.Agriculture Coordinator:- Qualification: Bachelor Degree in Agriculture Science (MasterDegree in Agriculture Science is desirable). Experience: 10 yrs. in implementing agricultural extension and development projects. Pay: Rs 50000/- consolidated p.m.
13. Horticulture Coordinator:- Qualification: Bachelor Degree in Agriculture / Horticulture Science. Master Degree in Agriculture / Horticulture Science is desirable. Experience: 10 yrs. in implementing horticulture extension and development projects. Pay: Rs 50000/- consolidated p.m.
14. Fisheries Coordinator:- Qualification: Bachelor Degree in Fishery Science/ Science with Hons. in Zoology having specialisation in fisheries. Exposure to computer application is essential / MasterDegree. Experience: 10 yrs. in fisheries project works, fisheries package of practices in inland fisheries / aquaculture in West Bengal or similar geographical and environmental conditions. Pay: Rs 50000/- consolidated p.m.
15. Accountant Cum Computer Operator:- Qualification: Bachelor Degree in Commerce with degree / diploma in Computer Application Experience: 3 yrs. in keeping and maintaining accounts and data operating. Pay: Rs 15000/- consolidated p.m.
Age Limit: 65 years as on 01.07. 2013.
Mode of Selection: Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of screening followed by personal interview. The number of posts in some of the categories may vary.
In case of recruitment in Reserve Post If SC/ST candidates are not available; posts will be filled up from General Category.
Initial appointment of the selected candidates will be given for 1 year and will be renewed based on satisfactory performance of the personnel concerned.
SC,ST candidates of other states shall be treated as general candidates.
Selected candidates are liable to be posted / transferred within the state of west Bengal.
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online or Offline. For Online Mode: To submit the online Application form, visit the below given live URL and fill the form with your details.
After submission of the online application, the filled up application form along with unique Registration Number will appear on the computer screen. Print out it and send it to the below given address along with testimonials.
For Offline Mode: Candidates who are not comfortable with online system can download the Application format from the below given live URL and dispatch the duly filled in application at the below prescribed postal address.
Two nos. identical latest coloured passport size photos (with name and date thereon) with high contrast quality are required to enclose. One photograph should be affixed on the application form in the space provided for and another to be submitted with the application form, in case of submission of application in hard copy.
The envelope containing the Application form must be superscribe with the name of post applied for. Filled up application form with registration number will be available for downloading against online applications only.
Address: The Application form/ Print-out copy should be addressed to — Randstad India Ltd, P.O. Box No. 2752, GPO Kolkata – 700001
Last Date of Application: The Application form should reach on or before 01st October, 2013 (5PM) by Ordinary Post only.
For complete details, Advt. instruction and Application form, visit the following URL — http://wbadmip.imscripts.com/