1. Candidate’s Name: Fill your complete name in block letters (as in your matriculation record). You should use a space between your First, Middle and Last names.
2. Father’s Name: Same as 1 and don’t use Mr. / Mrs. / Dr / Sri / Smt. etc before the names.
3. Mother’s Name: Same as 2.
4. Date of birth: Can be filled from a drop down calendar or typed in DD/MM/YYYY format.
5. Nationality: This examination is open to Indian Nationals only. The field will be automatically selected as “Indian”.
6. Gender: Please select as applicable. Please note that on selection of “Female” as your gender, the benefits as applicable for UPGL will be given to all the female candidates.
7. Parent’s Domicile: Ref clause 8.
8. Qualifying Examination: Note that for admission to MBA/MCA course the minimum eligibility requirement is Graduation. Additionally, if you want to seek admission in MCA you should have been taken Mathematics as a subject in 10+2 or in graduation. You select accordingly to appear in MCA examination (Ref clause 3).
For admission to 5 year MAM course (Dual Degree Course) the eligibility is 10+2 or equivalent examination (Ref clause 3.1 (iv)).
9. Qualifying Examination Passed/Appeared: Graduation or Intermediate.
10. Year of Passing: Select from the drop down menu
11. Subjects in Graduation: Fill in the details as required.
12. Choice of City of Examination: You may opt for three cities for examination. Please make sure that your choices of cities of examination are not same.
13. Category/Sub Category: Ref 8.
14. Seeking admission for: You may choose to appear for MBA/MCA/MAM but MBA and MAM cannot be taken simultaneously subject to your eligibility.
15. Fill in the security number and proceed as directed.