Hi guys, in this post I am going to share with you guys the advantages and disadvantages of BuySellAds and AdvertiseSpace by comparing the both so as to say to you guys finally what to use so as to get the best profit from blogging by direct advertisements. I suggest you guys to not to use direct advertisements from your site hoping that your advertisers' full payment will be yours and no middle-man interfere in this deal taking some commission, cause I know most of the sites/blogs do not actually get more hits from the advertisers itself so that they could advertise at your site. So I prefer you not to use that option.
With this I am going to cover everything , all that is required as the minimum requirements that blog has to obtain to get approved for either BuySellAds or AdvertiseSpace. I would like to start with the Disadvantages of BuySellAds and later on I would like to interfere with the advantages of BSA and of AS.
DISADVANTAGES OF BSA.
To get approved for BSA your site need to qualify some requirements that BSA bids for, these are the only disadvantages. They are as follows, you can even check this "Why your site never get approved for BSA?"
1. Greater than 10k impression per month, I guess most site do not get so much traffic. Thank God, I get more than 60k+, but my bad, no sub-domains are not allowed.
2. Your site must have a custom domain e.g. www.sitename.com rather than any subdomains like http://sitename.blogspot.com http://sitename.wordpress.com.
3. If you have tons of untargeted ads on your site already
4. They charge more commission from advertise where you get little (but in other words more if you raise the amount) amount after all cut-outs.
5. They require the blog to qualify some requirements which are very difficult for some bloggers to qualify, check them here.
ADVANTAGES OF BSA.
Once you get approved for BSA you get one of the most profit of all time from direct advertisements. Here are the profits which you get from them:
1. You will never hold a ad spot free for more than 20+ days. Yes, an adspot fixed with the concerned amount to that spot according to the impression, then for sure your adspot won't be left free, a advertiser will purchase them without any hesitation.
2. You will earn at least $35 per month.
3. You get payments from check as well, with the unverified PayPal accounts from lots of bloggers the mode of payments from check helps one choose BSA.
4. You can find lots of advertisers here at BSA, this the reason your ad spot of BSA never be free.
5. Get paid even for tweeting and showing ads at feeds of your site, which can help you earn more from this also.
6. We can find many trusted members which includes both publishers and advertisers who get tons of traffic with the highest of 21mn impression per month. And the alexa rank of BSA is also very good and recommended by all.
DISADVANTAGES OF AdvertiseSpace.
1. Number one is that there are no proper advertisers at all. The ad spots at my blog are lagging free for more than 1.5 months without any regular advertisers at their site.
2. Never earned more than $14 per month in this, no proper advertisers even if the spot is assigned with the least amount i.e. $10.
3. No payments via check, a disadvantages for the publishers without verified paypal account holder.
4. No method of earning via tweeting and feeds advertisements, a lot more disadvantage for most bloggers.
5. They have very low alexa rank, even the websites found at this site have better ranking. Have a site with highest impression of 1.8mn.
ADVANTAGES OF AS.
1. No restrictions for approval at this site, like BSA does.
2. Any domains works, Subdomain also.
3. Use as many as advertisements along with this, see how many I use.
4. No requirement of certain amount of hits, say 10k+ impression per month is required, anything may imply.
From this I say that BuySellAds is better than AdvertiseSpace. The best. "Why?"
I guess all bloggers even getting impression less than 10k+ per month, try to qualify their blog to get more than that just to get approved for BSA, just because of the advantages given above of BSA.
Hope this helped you choose the mode of Direct advertisements to be placed at your site.