AP TET 2013, Exam Date 2013-14, Pattern, Notification 2014
Exam Details: Government of Andhra Pradesh is going to be conducting Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test, (AP TET). Eligible Candidates who desire to be Teacher for classes 1 to 8 in Government or private schools in Andhra Pradesh for appearance at Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test-AP TET to be conducted by Department of school education, Government of Andhra Pradesh.
About AP TET: The Governemnt of Andhra Pradesh has set the date for Teacher Eligibility Test (AP TET) as per the guidelines of CBSE and NCTE. The Director of SCERT (State Council of Educational Research and Training), Andhra Pradesh will act as Director of TET. TET is a mandatory examination for the candidates aspiring to become teachers in primary and high schools for various subjects. AP TET will be conducted during June/July.
Exam Pattern: Government of Andhra Pradesh (School Education Department) conducts Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test twice in a year. APTET consists of two papers i.e Paper I & II. The following are the details regarding Exam Pattern…
1. Paper I will be for a person who intends to be a teacher for classes I to V.
2. Paper II will be for a person who intends to be a teacher for classes VI to VIII.
3. A person who intends to be a teacher for both levels (classes I to V and Classes VI to VIII) will have to appear in both the papers (Paper I and Paper II).
Paper-I: It consists of 150 Multiple Choice Questions & each question carries one mark and the time duration is 2 ½ hours, Child Development and Pedagogy 30, Language I 30, Language II (English) 30, Mathematics 30, Environmental Studies 30).
Paper-II: It consists of 150 Multiple Choice Questions & each question carries one mark and the time duration is 2 ½ hours, Child Development and Pedagogy 30, Language I 30, Language II (English) 30, Mathematics 30, Environmental Studies 30).
How to get the application Form: Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (APTET) Group - 5 exam for various vacancies in A.P. State Government departments.
1. The candidates shall at first download the ‘Information Bulletin' (free of cost) from the APTET website http://aptet.cgg.gov.in/, go through it carefully and satisfy their eligibility for appearing for APTET, January 2012.
2. On receipt of fee at APONLINE or e-Seva the candidate shall be issued a ‘Journal Number' with which she/he can proceed with submission of application online.
3. The Candidate should be ready with photograph of size 3.5 X 3.5 cms before filling in on-line application.
4. On submission of application form online the candidate shall be given reference ID number which should be kept carefully for any kind of future correspondence.
5. On completion of submission, the candidates shall take a printout of the application and store it for future use.
Important Date: Date for downloading information bulletin: 21/03/2012
Opening date for online registration/ Payment of fee: 22/03/2012
Closing date for online registration: 12/04/012
Last date for Payment of Fee at AP Online/ e-Seva Centres: 11/04/2012
Date for downloading Hall Ticket: 15/05/2012
Date of Written Test: 31/05/2012
Declaration of Result: Last week of June 2012
Posted By IBPS Recruitment 2013 No.1 Website for IBPS Jobs.