momascholarship.gov.in - Moma Scholarship 2013 - 2014 Online Application : 1. Moma Scholarship is introduce by prime minister for brilliant students who is having financial problems. Its motive is to get a degree or post graduate level technical and professional course from recognized university. Main feature of this scholarship is 30% scholarship for intelligent girls students and maximum 2 students from a same family may apply for it.
2. Moma Scholarship 2013 - 2014 Eligibility for this Scholarship - Maximum total annual income of applicant parents should not exceed Rs. 2,50,000. Applicant applying for Moma scholarship can not applied for other scholarship.
3. Moma Scholarship 2013 - 2014 Important Dates - Last Date is 30th September 2013 till Midnight. For Renewal of this Scholarship Last Date is 31 December 2013 till Midnight it is based on last year date to we will be mentioned here.
7. Moma merit cum means scholarship 2013 - http://momascholarship.gov.in/minority_scholarship/
8. Moma post matric scholarship 2013 - http://22.214.171.124/postmatric/
8. Candidates if you want to receive all latest news updates about MOMA via Facebook page, then join us on Facebook and subscribe for free mail alerts.
9. Important Note :
30% of scholarships are earmarked for girl students. Students should have secured not less than 50% marks in the previous final examination. Not more than 2 students from the family. Scholarship allocation to States/UTs on the basis of population of minorities. The scheme is implemented through the State Govt./UT Administration. Can avail scholarship from not more than one source.