Ap model schools teachers Results 2012 announced on or before 07.10.2012. Ap model schools teachers recruitment test was conducted by Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan. Ap model schools teachers test for recruitment to the posts of Principals, Post Graduate and Trained Graduate Teachers -2012. RMSA, A.P., Hyderabad is establishing 355 Model Schools in identified Educationally Backward Mandals in the State of Andhra Pradesh.The Commissioner and Director of School Education & Ex-Officio Project Director should be the competent authority to publish the final key.The APMS 2012 District Wise Merit List will be issued in this October month.
As per notification section process :
For the posts of Principals the total marks : 100 , Written Test (Principals Recruitment Test) : 85% and remaining 15% for oral Interview.
For the posts of PGTs the total marks shall be 100 , for Written Test (PGTs Recruitment Test).
The total marks shall be 100 (One Hundred), for the Written Test (TGTs Recruitment Test):80% and remaining 20% for APTET(Paper II) or its equivalent score for the posts of TGTs.
Application fee : Rs.250/-
Notification announced : 06.02.2012
Results announced: 07.10.2012
The DSC 2012 District Wise Merit List will be issued in this October month.The Commissioner and Director of School Education & Ex-Officio Project Director should be the competent authority to publish the final key with few days before. Ap model schools teachers Results 2012 merit list at : http://apms.cgg.gov.in/ or www.dseap.gov.in or www.rmsaap.nic.in Website.