I have been using Swagbucks for almost four years. However, it has only been the past couple of months I have given it some effort. In the past I would get my usual four daily points (more on that in a minute), use it for searching, and grab codes when I could. I would still earn $10 a month on average.
With some effort, I figured I could earn more, but I wanted to be sure it wasn’t sucking up so much of my time that I would effectively be earning around a $1 an hour. The key is multi-tasking and having the ability to use Swagbucks throughout the day. If you work full-time outside the home and your boss won’t let you use your computer for personal use, you may find it difficult to reach $50 in earnings per month.
I work from home other than tutoring part-time, so it is fairly easy for me. I start first thing in the morning because Swagbucks doesn’t take concentrations like most of my other work.
1. I earn 4 swagbucks by doing the daily poll which earns 1 swagbuck, the NOSO (No obligations special offers) which earns 2 swagbucks, and open up my browser with the swagbucks toolbar which earns 1 swabuck. Some people have said they have trouble with the toolbar, but I haven’t. However, I do have it on my secondary browser (IE).
2. I try surveys. It is hit and miss with the surveys; sometimes you qualify and sometimes you don’t. I find I qualify for at least one per day and on average, I qualify for two. Most surveys “pay” at least 50 swagbucks. You earn 1 swagbuck for the first five per day you do not qualify for. Most often the time that is quoted is longer than it actually takes to complete the survey. I did one this morning that stated it would take 20 minutes and it took 7 (I earned 50 swagbucks).
3. Many people also like to earn using SBTV (swagbucks tv). You earn 3 swagbucks for every ten videos. I rarely do this unless I am not near my goal for the day. I downloaded the app. You earn 2 swagbucks for every five videos but the app has a lot of quirks. Sometimes it works well, and other times it doesn’t.
4. I use swagbucks as my search engine. Even if I know the URL of the page I am going to, I type it into swagbucks first. I average two “wins” per day. The amount of swagbucks given on a search varies. Don’t forget that Fridays are Mega Swagbucks days so you can earn more.
5. I keep my eyes open for codes. Most days there is at least one code. They may show up on the Swagbucks Facebook page, Twitter, or on the Swagbucks blog.
More to come in Part 2……
*Post contains affiliate links.
The post How to Earn Fifty Dollars a Month Using Swagbucks Part I appeared first on A Goddess of Frugality.